World Video Bible School is excited to provide free access to our videos through the Roku platform. Whether you currently have a Roku device or are considering purchasing one, here are some simple steps for accessing WVBS videos on your TV.
The following instructions cover three simple steps:
- Browse: WVBS Programs and Videos available on Roku
- Add the WVBS channel to your Roku device
- Using the WVBS channel
- Rate the WVBS channel and help others
Programs and Videos Available on Roku
II. Add the World Video Bible School Channel
1. From the Roku homepage, arrow down to the “Search” option.
2. Type “WVBS” into the search bar (or use the voice search if your device supports it).
3. Navigate over to the right and click on the “World Video Bible School WVBS” entry.
4. Click the option “Add channel” and choose “Accept” on the confirmation page.
5. The channel will now download to your Roku device. After the process finishes, you can either choose “Go to channel” to begin browsing, or click the remote’s Home button to see the WVBS channel listed on your Home screen.
III. Using the WVBS Channel
1. On our channel there are several different categories to browse programs. A category showing all programs is available if you scroll to the bottom of the page.
2. Once you find a program to watch, simply click on it and choose “Play” or select the “Episodes” option to see each segment’s title and description.
IV. Rate the WVBS Channel
Having good ratings helps the WVBS channel be found by other Roku users. Please leave us a rating, if you have found the channel useful.
On the home screen, move the selection rectangle to the WVBS channel and on your remote click the star “*” button. Choose “My rating” and select the amount of stars you believe we deserve. Thanks for your help!